|Home||» Products||» Food Ingredients||» Freeze Dried Orange Pieces|
Freeze Dried Orange Pieces
- Cultivation Type
- Drying Process
- Freeze Drying
Our dried Orange Pieces/ Powder is processed with this unique Advanced Low Temperature Cold Drying Technology (LTCD) which incorporates stringent process of drying in a sterilized closed room at low temperature without any additives making it 100% Pure & Natural. -when compared with sun dried or freeze dried , our products are found to yield all the qualities like color, flavor, aroma, taste, rehydration, nutritional values and increased shelf life property to an
unmatchable extent taking it very close to the fresh ones and makes our
technology the best drying technology of the present era.
Also known as Sweet Orange, Madhu Jambir, Musambi, Mitha limbu, or simply Citrus, the Orange Powder and Pieces have multiple uses
Instructions For Online Shopping
To add item in to the cart, Please check the checkbox.
If you did not check the checkbox, Item will not be added to the cart.
Once you have select the items, please click the "ADD TO CART" button.
Maximum total cart weight is 50 KG.
- In Chinese and Indian cuisines even the rind of orange is used for flavoring or garnishing dishes. Modern cooks even use the rinds of orange to flavor desserts. Our orange powder is easy to use in place of rind and can be stored for longer
- Orange Powder and pieces can be consumed in many ways such as pieces in salads, powder in juices, health drinks and smoothies which increases the strength of the immune system, heals wounds faster, and also fights bacteria and viruses.
- The beta carotene in Orange Powder acts as antioxidant, and maintains the skin so it can be widely used in cosmetic products.
- Orange powder or pieces can be given as a home remedy in thrush, fatigue, typhoid, depression, epilepsy, insanity, cancer, jaundice, general debility, fever, vomitting, diarrhoea, cholera, acidity, anorexia, dyspepsia, worms etc.
Specifications Nutrition Value:-
Per 100 gm
- Status- Organic and conventional both are available.
- Season Availability- August to February
- Colour Yellow to orange
- Size 40 mesh for powder, 3-5-7 mm for pieces
- Organoleptic Characteristic of Orange, Sour taste with fine texture
- Year of Harvest Current year or less than 12 months
- Treatment - None
- Active Components- Calcium, Vitamin C and Beta carotene
Industrial boxes of 2 x 10 kgs. In a poly linear bags duly packed in 7 ply corrugated cartons
Orange-cold- dried, product code, weight in kgs.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Western Europe, North America, Australia