|Home||» Products||» Food Ingredients||» Freeze Dried Sapota Pieces / Powder|
Freeze Dried Sapota Pieces / Powder
- Cultivation Type
- Drying Process
- Freeze Drying
Our dried Sapota Pieces / Powder is processed with this unique Advanced Low Temperature Cold Drying Technology (LTCD) which incorporates stringent process of drying in a sterilized closed room at low temperature which ensures that the product retain their required color, flavor, taste, rehydration, nutritional values and extended shelf life properties without any additives making it 100% Pure & Natural.-when compared with sun dried or freeze dried Sapota, our products are found to yield all the qualities like color, flavor, aroma, taste, rehydration, nutritional values and increased shelf life property to an unmatchable extent taking it very close to the fresh ones and makes our technology the best drying technology of the present era.
Instructions For Online Shopping
To add item in to the cart, Please check the checkbox.
If you did not check the checkbox, Item will not be added to the cart.
Once you have select the items, please click the "ADD TO CART" button.
Maximum total cart weight is 50 KG.
- Sapota is good for curing piles. It strengthens bones and teeth. Prevents nervous debility.
- It cures sore throat, dry cough, dryness in the tongue etc. Purifies blood, strengthens the body.
- Jam and Jellies are prepared from sapota and sold in tins.
- Also used in preparation of juice, milk shakes, ice-cream.
- Specifications Product Variety: Kali Patti
- Status- Organic and conventional both are available.
- Season Availability- August to February
- Colour Light Brown
- Size 40 mesh for powder, 3-5-7- mm for pieces
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Sapota, sweet with fine texture
- Year of Harvest Current year or less than 12 months
- Treatment - None
Packaging Details Both 1 kg and 10 Kg packing are available. Shelf life 1.5 to 2 years