Product Code : CF-3490
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Kilograms
- Price Range
- 500.00 - 2000.00 INR
Our dried Cucumber products are processed using a high tech and strictly hygenic process known as Low Temperature Cold Drying Technology (LTCD) which makes sure the powder, flakes and slices have the same wonderful aroma, colour and nutritional as well as medicinal values as a fresh cucumber.
The LTCD technology increases the shelf life properties of cucumbers, without any additives making it 100% Pure & Natural.
(In Indian Rupee)
Instructions For Online Shopping
• To add item in to the cart, Please check the checkbox.
• If you did not check the checkbox, Item will not be added to the cart.
• Once you have select the items, please click the "ADD TO CART" button.
• Maximum total cart weight is 50 KG.
- Treat common conditions such as arthritis, gout and rheumatism naturally with Cucumber, which is known to help reduce the accumulation of uric acid. For best results, use cucumber power or flakes with juice of carrots, beets and celery to make a healthy green smoothie.
- Cucumber juice is often recommended as a source of silica, which improves tissue strength and improves the complexion and health of the skin, plus cucumber's high water content makes it naturally hydrating--a must for glowing skin.
- Has Anti-hyaluronidase, anti-elastase and antioxidant effects.
- Cucumber is considered a diuretic, thus increasing the function of urinary secretion.
- L(+)lactic acid-used in cosmetology for skin treatments.
- Also has antimicrobial activity
- Specifications · Colour- Light Green
- Size- Powder: 40 mesh, Slice:2-3mm, Flakes:2-3 mm
- Organoleptic- Characteristics of cucumber, sweet brittle texture
- Year of Harvest- current year or less than 12 months
- Treatment- None
- Packaging Details Available as both 1 kg and 10 kg packaging, in superior food grade packaging, with a shelf life of up to 2 years
- Supply Ability
- 100000 Kilograms Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days