Our dried Pink Rose Petal Flakes / Powder is processed with this unique Advanced Low Temperature Cold Drying Technology (LTCD) which incorporates stringent process of drying in a sterilized closed room at low temperature which ensures that the product retain their required color ,flavor, aroma, medicinal values and extended shelf life properties without any additives making it 100% Pure & Natural.
Pink rose petals have many uses other than just decor or beauty. Rose petals are rejuvenating and proven tonic.They are used to treat internal asthma, high blood pressure, bronchitis, slow circulation, diarrhea, dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation), cough, fever and fluid retention, indigestion, insomnia, palpitation, stress and urinary tract infections.
(In Indian Rupee)
Instructions For Online Shopping
- To add item in to the cart, Please check the checkbox.
- If you did not check the checkbox, Item will not be added to the cart.
- Once you have select the items, please click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- Maximum total cart weight is 50 KG.
- Pink rose petals and the powder is used in Rose oil, rose water, ointments, and potpourri.
- Use petals or powder to flavour homemade ice creams, cocktails and easy, cheap welcome drinks which still exotic and delicious
- Use the powder in baking, especially rose sponge cakes and for decorating cakes with natural ingredients
- The pink rose powder's uses are very numerous and can be administered as a tea, poultice, bath herb, pillow mix, body spray, etc
- Due to their strong and pleasant fragrance, rose petals are used for making essential oils and perfumes. Our dried rose petals can be used in homemade soap, DIY cosmetics and creams and as decoration
- They are ingested as a tea to provide a comforting effect and diminish body temperatures during high fevers.
- Specifications Status- Organic and conventional both are available.
- Season Availability- Whole Year
- Colour - Pink
- Size – 2-3-5 mm for flakes
- Organoleptic – Characteristic of pink Rose, slight sweet with brittle texture
- Year of Harvest – current year or less than 12 months
- Treatment - None
Packaging Details 1 kg and 10 kg packaging available with a maximum shelf life of 2 years.