|Home||» Products||» Botanical Powder||» Lemon Peel|
Customers also recognize our range by its botanical name that is Citrus Limon.
- It is extensively used in lime chutney, marmalade and lemon pickle to enhance the deliciousness.
- Our product is added to cakes, biscuits, candy, sauces, salads, pastries, cookies, puddings, chocolate, sorbets and in many other things, either as a seasoning or an ingredient.
- It can additionally be used as garnish in form of sprinkle on soups and salads.
- The most beneficial point as home remedy is that our lemon peel can also be utilized for treating lice and dandruff from hair, when it is blended with hair oils or shampoos.
- Powder of lemon peel may also be utilized in cosmetics and in aroma therapy.
- It is recommended to avoid usage of lemon peel if customers have gout, acidity and kidney problems.
There are different name of our product in different languages that are recognized by people such as jambira, nimbu, lemon and jambiri.
- The color of our product is bright yellow.
- Size - for peel-2-3-5 mm; for powder- 40 mesh
- Organoleptic â Characteristic of lemon, bitter with brittle texture.
- Year of Harvest â Current year or less than 12 months.
- Treatment - None
| || |
Specifications Synonyms : Lemon, Jambira, Jambiri Nimbu
Industrial boxes of 2 x 10 kgs. In a poly linear bags duly packed in 7 ply corrugated cartons
Lemon peel-cold- dried, product code, weight in kgs.