|Home||» Products||» Food Ingredients||» Freeze Dried Mango|
Freeze Dried Mango
- Cultivation Type
- Drying Process
- Freeze Drying
With rich experience and thorough understanding of the marketplace, we have been able to manufacture and supply a foremost range of Mango Powder. These powders are extracted from handpicked mangoes that are grown at our nurseries under hygienic conditions. Our Mango Powder is largely demanded in bakeries, food processing industries, hotels and restaurants for preparing dessert, ice cream and juice. Be it in domestic market or international, our offered powders are cherished and acknowledged over the global platform.
- Pure in quality
- Authentic taste & aroma
Our dried Alphanso mango cubes/ Powder is processed with this unique Advanced Low Temperature Cold Drying Technology (LTCD) which incorporates stringent process of drying in a sterilized closed room at low temperature which ensures that the product retain their required color, flavor, taste, aroma, nutritional values and extended shelf life properties without any additives making it 100% Pure & Natural.
Mango also known as Aam, Keri or the 'bath tub fruit' is best eaten raw, despite the mess!. The sweet fruit can be consumed all in itself or can be mixed in salads and cereal to enhance the their taste. The pulp of the fruit is juicy and is full of innumerable fibers. Our Mango products taste as good as the sun dried one, and is easy to use in form of powder and cubes and can be stored for a long time as well.
Instructions For Online Shopping
To add item in to the cart, Please check the checkbox.
If you did not check the checkbox, Item will not be added to the cart.
Once you have select the items, please click the "ADD TO CART" button.
Maximum total cart weight is 50 KG.
- Mangoe cubes and powder can be used to make chutneys and mango compotes as well as used to flavor ice creams, bakery products and juices
- In India, processed mango layers called "ampapad" are often sold in local markets
In many parts of India, the mango juice fresh from the mangoes is often eaten with "Puris". You can use our Mango powder easily to make these items in a hassle free way
- Raw mangoes are used to make pickles, which are an excellent accompaniment with any Indian food item. These cubes are a quick and easy replacement
- Mangoes cubes are very popular pickled with fish sauce and rice vinegar
- Dried unripe mango is used as a spice and is known as amchur India. Use our mango powder in your home made amchur or garam masalas
Specifications Nutrition Value:-
Per 100 gm
Active Components- Carotenoids, Poly phenols, Poly unsaturated fatty acids.
- Colour - Orange
- Size 40 mesh for powder, 4-6-8 mm for cubes
- Organoleptic Characteristic of Alphanso mango, sweet & fine, brittle texture.
- Year of Harvest Current year or less than 12 months
- Treatment None
Industrial boxes of 2 x 10 kgs. In a poly linear bags duly packed in 7 ply corrugated cartons
Alphanso Mango-cold- dried, product code, weight in kgs.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Western Europe, North America, Australia