|Home||» Products||» Dried Vegetables||» Dried Okra|
Instructions For Online Shopping
• To add item in to the cart, Please check the checkbox.
• If you did not check the checkbox, Item will not be added to the cart.
• Once you have select the items, please click the "ADD TO CART" button.
• Maximum total cart weight is 50 KG.
- Okra aka Ladies Finger improves colon health by allowing the organ to work at a higher rate of efficiency and reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- Dietary fibers in okra help prevent and relieve constipation problem. The soluble fiber in okra absorbs water and adds bulk to the stool thus preventing constipation.
- The iron content of Okra forms hemoglobin in the blood and prevents anemia. Vitamin K helps in blood coagulation.
- Soluble fiber in Bhindi or Okra helps to lower serum cholesterol and reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Quercetin and rutin found in Okra are Neuroprotective, so they are good for your brain health
- Okra also absorbs glucose from the Gastrointestinal tract thus is beneficial to people having diabetes.
- Colour- Green
- Size- Cut piece-5-7mm; Flakes-3-5mm; Powder- 40 mesh
- Organoleptic-Characteristics of Okra, Slightly Sweet with brittle texture.
- Year of Harvest- current year or less than 12 months
- Treatment- None
Packaging Details Available as 1kg or 10 Kg packaging and shelf life of 1.5 to 2 years. Contact us for bulk orders.