|Home||» Products||» Dried Vegetables||» Chopped Gralic|
Our Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs and Flowers are processed with a unique Advanced Low Temperature Cold Dried (LTCD) technology and are marketed in Cubes, Flakes, Strips, Granules and Powder form. When compared with Sun dried or Freeze dried , our products are found to yield all the qualities like color, flavor, aroma, taste, rehydration, nutritional values and increased shelf life property to an unmatchable extent thereby taking it very close to the fresh ones and making our technology the best drying technology of the present era.Our dried Garlic Flakes / Powder are/is processed with this unique Advanced Low Temperature Cold Drying Technology (LTCD) which incorporates a stringent process of drying in a sterilized closed room at low temperature which ensures that the product retains their required color, flavor, taste, rehydration, nutritional values and extended shelf life properties without any additives making it 100% Pure & Natural.Our Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Flowers are processed with unique Advanced Low Temperature Cold Dried (LTCD) technology and are marketed in Cubes, Flakes, Strips, Granules and Powder form -when compared with sun dried or freeze dried , our products are found to yield all the qualities like color, flavor, aroma, taste, rehydration, nutritional values and increased shelf life property to an unmatchable extent taking it very close to the fresh ones and makes our technology the best drying technology of the present era.
| || |
| || |
Instructions For Online Shopping
• To add item in to the cart, Please check the checkbox.
• If you did not check the checkbox, Item will not be added to the cart.
• Once you have select the items, please click the "ADD TO CART" button.
• Maximum total cart weight is 50 KG.
- Garlic is known to have anti-viral properties.
- Garlic's anti-bacterial properties make it a wonderful treatment for cough and other throat irritations.
- Garlic may also reduce the severity of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Garlic is considered to regulate blood sugar levels by increasing the release of insulin in diabetics.
- Garlic lowers cholesterol levels and reduces arterial plaque formation.
- Garlic's antibacterial, analgesic, and anesthetizing properties can help cure toothaches.
- Garlic's ability to fight infections and bacteria makes it an effective cure for warts and other skin problems.
- Can be added to terrines, salamis, chicken, shellfish, pesto, salad dressings, vegetables, soups, sauces, pasta and meat.
- English: Garlic
- Hindi: Lasun, Lahasun
- Sanskrit: Lasunah, Rasonah, Ugragandha.
- The essential oil obtained from the bulb, contains allicin, diallyl disulphide (6%) allyl propyl disulphide (6%) and other sulphur compounds.
- Bulblets: are acrid bitter, sweet astringent, salty thermogenic, aperient anodyne, aolegenous, aphrodiasic, anthelmintic, expectorant
- Bulblets are useful in vititated condition of "kapha" and "vata" cough, whooping cough, bronchitis asthama, feve, facial paralysis and constipation.
Industrial boxes of 2 x 10 kgs. In a poly linear bags duly packed in 7 ply corrugated cartons
Garlic-cold- dried, product code, weight in kgs.