|Home||» Products||» Dried Vegetables||» Cabbage Flakes|
Aum Fresh Dried Cabbage flakes/powder are processed with a unique Advanced Low Temperature Cold Drying Technology that locks in flavor, color, aroma and nutritional values. All our products has an extended shelf life and contain NO additives or preservatives.
Instructions For Online Shopping
• To add item in to the cart, Please check the checkbox.
• If you did not check the checkbox, Item will not be added to the cart.
• Once you have select the items, please click the "ADD TO CART" button.
• Maximum total cart weight is 50 KG.
- Anti-cancer due to three different types of nutrient richness found in this widely enjoyed food. The three types are antioxidant richness, anti-inflammatory richness, and richness in glucosinolates.
- Cabbage juice helps heal stomach ulcers (called peptic ulcers).
- Provides cardiovascular system with valuable support in the form of cholesterol reduction.
- Sliced or grated raw leaves are added to vegetable salad preparations.
- Cabbage is a very good source of vitamin K which has a potential role in bone metabolism by promoting osteotrophic activity in them.
- Color: Light Green
- Size: 3-4 mm flakes, 40 mesh powder
- Organoleptic: Characteristics of cabbage, slightly sweet with fine texture.
- Year of Harvest: Less than 12 months
- Treatments: None
Packaging Details Aum Fresh Dried Cabbage Flakes/Powder are also available in 10 kg packing. Contact us for bulk supplies