|Home||» Products||» Seasoning Mixes||» Boiled Egg Seasoning|
Boiled Egg Seasoning
- Take water in a pan and slide egg in it, don’t stack them one over other.
- The water level must be 1-2” above eggs, cook for about 15 minutes on medium flame, discard the hot water, let eggs cool completely, After cooling remove the peel and add Boiled Egg seasoning on it and serve.
Instructions For Online Shopping
• To add item in to the cart, Please check the checkbox.
• If you did not check the checkbox, Item will not be added to the cart.
• Once you have select the items, please click the "ADD TO CART" button.
• Maximum total cart weight is 50 KG.
Packaging Details Glass Bottle