|Home||» Products||» Dried Vegetables||» Bitter Neem Powder|
Bitter Neem Powder
Our dried Bitter Neem Powder is processed with this unique Advanced Low Temperature Cold Drying Technology (LTCD) which incorporates stringent process of drying in a sterilized closed room at low temperature which ensures that the product retain their required color, aroma, rehydration, medicinal values and extended shelf life properties without any additives making it 100% Pure & Natural.
Also known as Margo, Nimbah, Prabhadrah, Nib these dried bitter Neem Leaves are as good as sun dried, but due to our advanced LTCD technology, they have a longer shelf life while still retaining all the nutrients. These leaves are useful in vitiated condition of Pitta, burning sensation, leprosy, skin diseases, leucoderma, opthalmopathy, intestinal worms, ulcers, tuberculosis, eczema and malarial and intermittent fevers.
Instructions For Online Shopping
- To add item in to the cart, Please check the checkbox.
- If you did not check the checkbox, Item will not be added to the cart.
- Once you have select the items, please click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- Maximum total cart weight is 50 KG. Uses Neem is very good for curing skin diseases.The dried powder is extensively used in naturopathy as it is very good herbal drug for skin and blood disorders
- Neem powder is very beneficial for treatment of acne as a face pack, cream or used in green smoothies and health drinks.
- Neem powder acts as an astringent and tones the skin.
- Neem powder is helpful in treating any type of fungal and bacterial infections.
- It is used in making toothpastes, face packs or skincare products, and soaps.
Specifications Product Specification:-
- Colour - Green
- Size â 3-5-7 mm
- Organoleptic â Characteristics of Neem leaves, bitter with fine texture.
- Year of Harvest â Current year or less than 12 months
- Treatment - None
Packaging Details Available as 1kg and 10kg boxes with a shelf life of up to 2 years.